Following on from the State Government’s easing of COVID-19 restrictions taking effect on 1 June, this has also meant that we have now been cleared by Archery Victoria and Warrnambool City Council to have 20 people shooting at the Club at any one time PLUS other additional people as necessary for the safe operation of the Club, such as Committee members, maintenance and grounds people etc.
So whilst we are able to have additional members shooting at the Club, there is very little else that has changed. There are now additional targets set out on the target range, you are still limited to 1 person per target (2 people can shoot in the same target as long as the cohabitate in the same household). We are able to do this as our shooting lanes are wide enough to still practice social distancing.
Members : Please check your emails for full details, but a few important points to note :
- The Outdoor Target range only is available for practice at AoW
- The Indoor Range remains closed for shooting at this stage.
- Only AoW Club members can attend the Club, no visitors from other Clubs or Associate members are permitted
- The Come N Try sessions are still suspended
- If you book a session please do all possible to attend, if you know far enough in advance please advise the Club so we cancel your registration, which may mean someone else can shoot
- Please adhere strictly to your session time, arrive on time, and when finished please pack up and leave immediately
- Please practice social distancing at all times and adhere to all health and safety guidelines
- If you are unwell, or have any minor symptoms that may be associated with COVID-19 DO NOT attend the Club.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate in contacting any of your Committee members.
On behalf of your Committee – happy shooting everyone !